If you’ve landed on this page, you’ve likely chosen to join the ever-growing expansion of individuals using cannabidiol. CBD oil has been said to help relieve symptoms of a number of medical health conditions including things like anxiety, arthritis, chronic pain and more. But now comes the difficult decision: vapes, capsules, edibles, tinctures, topical; which one is best? And what are the standard CBD oil dosages? Which of these CBD oil dosages should I be taking?
If you’re completely overwhelmed by the large amount of CBD oil dosages and products available, just know you aren’t alone. Each administration method delivers CBD to your body in very different ways. This affects what you’ll want to use the product for and how often you’ll want to take it. Even more is the confusion that every single person is different, which means our bodies all respond differently to various CBD oil dosages.
Basically, there is no one-size-fits-all recommendation when it comes to CBD oil dosages. The optimal amount of CBD for a user to consume depends on many different factors, like body type, tolerance and level of discomfort. Additionally, there are many things to consider about CBD oil dosages, like the type of product and its concentrations. This is because some products interact differently with certain bodies and individuals than others.
Taking all of this into consideration, we’ve put together a CBD oil dosages guide to help users design a cannabinoid treatment plan that best fits their goals.
Shop Third Party Verified CBD Products
What Are The Different CBD Oil Dosages?
There are many different CBD oil dosages to choose from. Specifically, certain products, like CBD oil capsules or soft gels, will tell you exactly how much is in each serving. For instance, one container of CBD soft gels might state that each pill has 10mg of CBD.
On the other hand, CBD oils will often come in a syringe-like tinctures or plastic bottles. The packaging should state exactly the concentration of CBD in one drop. This way, you can determine how many drops you’ll need to relieve any pain or discomfort.
Sometimes, though, it can be more challenging to figure out the correct dose from one drop. That's because the packaging will state the entire amount of CBD in the whole bottle, not just one drop.
If you purchase a 10 mL bottle of CBD oil, there should be about 200 drops in that product. Suppose the packaging states the bottle holds 2,000 mg of CBD, every drop should contain about 10 mg of CBD. To determine CBD oil dosages, it’s all really a matter of simple arithmetic.
Best Dosage For CBD Oil
As previously mentioned, there is no one correct recommendation for the right CBD oil dosages. In fact, there are a lot of factors that should weigh into your decision of how much CBD to take.
If you’re new to the world of CBD, be sure to consult with your doctor or healthcare provider to discuss any possible harm. If your healthcare provider gives you a recommendation for the right CBD oil dosages, stick to their suggestion.
On the other hand, if your doctor doesn’t give a suggestion, we recommend starting by taking a smaller dose than on the package and then gradually increase. For instance, this might mean starting out by taking 5 to 10 mg a day. Then, eventually, after about a week or two of following the relevant dose, feel free to increase the dosage by another 5 mg. Continue this procedure of CBD oil dosages until you start to feel the effects of CBD treating your conditions.
Shop Full Spectrum CBD
How To Know Which CBD Oil Dosage is Right For You:
There is a ton of ways to help determine and find the right CBD oil dosages for you. For starters, as with most substances that enter one’s body, those with a higher body weight will typically require more CBD to feel its effects. With that in mind, a good way to do this is to take 1-5 mg of CBD for every 10 pounds of body weight based on one’s level of pain. For instance, 20-30 mg of CBD is a good place to start for someone who weighs 200 lbs.
Another way to determine your ideal CBD oil dosages is to start our small and increase gradually. We are all made differently and each has our own history with substance use. For that reason, we all have different chemical makeup in our bodies and this will affects how our bodies react to any substance, CBD included.
Therefore, it is vital to first figure out an initial dosage by estimating using your weight. Then, you should keep track of how well your body responded to this concentration. After, gradually increase this dosage while continuing to monitor your body’s progress until you find the perfect dose.
Important Things To Consider With CBD Oil Dosages
There are a number of things to consider when choosing the right CBD oil dosages. As with any new product, there are certain things you can do to consider which CBD oil dosages are right for you.
Here are just some of the ways you can determine the right CBD oil dosage:
- Clarify Your Health Goals - With over 65 different targets throughout the body, CBD contains a surprisingly staggering variety of calming properties. By narrowing in one specific reason, you'll be able to determine the best dose for you and your condition. Start by locating the area of pain or discomfort, or simply ask yourself what you would like the CBD to improve. Are you looking for emotional support or have a pesky joint that won’t stop aching? Are you simply curious to see if CBD makes life better?
- Track Your Progress - Although this may seem like an obvious one, tracking your progress while using a CBD oil product is truly beneficial. Many find success in this tactic and some even use a scoring system to rate their symptoms or overall progress. Maybe try keeping a journal about your CBD oil dosages experience. Creating this baseline will help you know whether or not your CBD oil dosages are effective.
- Locate Where You’d Like The CBD To Reach - In order for CBD to be truly effective, it must reach the areas in which it is most needed. For many health goals, determining the location of your CBD oil product’s target will be obvious.
For instance, if your target is on your skin, you should try a localized product such as a topical or salve. This makes sure to provide the greatest amount of CBD concentration to the exact spot you need it. Otherwise, for internal targets like your immune system, brand or other areas, CBD must first travel through the bloodstream. Products such as capsules, vaporizers and oils are best for these reasons.
- Determine Your Time Frame - A CBD oil product’s longevity is a balance between how users ingest it and how quickly your body gets rid of it. Some administration methods provide a sharp, fast peak of effects while others deliver a slower, more prolonged concentration. If you’re looking for quick, short-term relief, vaporizers are ideal. On the other hand, for longer-lasting levels of CBD, then oral products are most effective.
Everybody Is Different – Find The Perfect CBD Oil Dosages For You Only At Anavii Market
Ultimately, how well CBD oil dosages work varies from person to person and many factors influence this. Therefore, determining the right CBD oil dosages is a highly individual process.
For any concerns or inquiries regarding CBD oil dosages or how much CBD oil you should take, please feel free to Contact Us here or call us at 502-209-8808. We’re happy to help explain further in terms of what dosage of CBD Oil you might want to start off with.
We're Here to Help!
For more information please feel free to contact us:
- Call – 502-209-8808
- Email – email@example.com
- Message us on social media – @anaviimarket