by Kit O'Connell
Millions of people use CBD every day … but other people try it and feel like CBD isn't doing anything. Why is that?
We wanted to take a closer look at some reasons why CBD might not work for everybody, and give you some tips to get more from CBD products.
One of the biggest reasons that people don’t get much from their CBD is they buy poor quality CBD products. Unfortunately, there are a lot of misleadingly “CBD” products out there, especially on sites like Amazon, where there’s little-to-no oversight or quality control. Since the CBD market is still largely unregulated, it’s very important to only buy CBD from quality brands.
And that’s where Anavii Market comes in! We pick only the top, lab-tested CBD products to share with you. We’ll offer some tips about how to get more from CBD, along with a few product recommendations to accompany each tip.
First though, we'll look at some common reasons why CBD might not work. If you've had a bad experience and find yourself asking, "Why doesn't CBD work for me?" we hope you'll try again after reading this article.
Why doesn’t my CBD work? Here’s some reasons why:
- Bioavailability -- Just like oil and water have trouble mixing, our bodies struggle to absorb CBD oil. This is called bioavailability, and it’s a major issue with CBD supplements. Recommendation: Try a product designed for bioavailability, such as Hemp Mellow capsules, which use Naturia Plus™, a special delivery system to ensure better absorption.
- Full Spectrum vs. isolate -- Some products only contain CBD and just CBD. In the hemp industry, we call these product "CBD isolate" products. Lots of CBD consumers report better experiences taking full-spectrum CBD products. Full-spectrum extracts retain more of the natural compounds found in the hemp plant, in addition to CBD. Recommendation: Anavii Market sells several full-spectrum products. One exampe is Overcome, a true full-spectrum CBD oil that’s U.S. Hemp Authority certified. The additional cannabinoids in this product could help consumers take advantage of what scientists call “entourage effect.”
- Inferior products -- We already touched on this above, but sadly some companies are more interested in making a quick buck than in helping people. That’s why it’s so important to research CBD products in advance. Recommendation: Buy from trusted CBD brands only. Anavii Market does our research, and obtains lab tests for every product proving purity and potency. Check out some of our newest CBD products.
Feel like your CBD isn’t working? Here’s some tips for getting more from CBD:
As you can see, there’s a lot of reasons people feel may feel like their CBD isn’t working. We thought we’d share some more ideas and pro-tips that could help you get more from CBD.
- Look for customer reviews -- We let customers publish reviews of Anavii Market products through Trustpilot, and these could help you pick the right CBD for your needs -- you could look for flavors you like, or other people that are looking for similar forms of relief. For example, a recent review of Martha Stewart™ CBD Tincture reads, “My husband and I are very pleased with our purchase of the Meyer Lemon CBD Oil Drops. The flavor is wonderful and we both feel less anxious and sleep better!”
- How do you take your CBD? With CBD oil especially, it’s important to take it properly in order to feel the maximum effects. Hold the CBD oil underneath your tongue for at least 15-30 seconds. You can even swish it around a bit before swallowing. CBD experts believe this can help your body absorb more.
- Taking CBD consistently -- Some people just take CBD once then feel like it doesn’t do anything. While there isn’t a lot of scientific research to back this up yet, many CBD consumers feel like it’s better to take CBD consistently. Try taking it every night at the same time, in the same amount for a few weeks, then adjust the amount up or down as needed. Once you know how you respond to CBD, you can also experiment with taking it more times a day, or adding other kinds of CBD products.
- Try taking CBD with food, especially fatty foods -- Some interesting research from 2019 suggested that CBD could be more bioavailable if you take it with food, especially foods with a high fat content. So if you feel like CBD isn’t working for for you, you might try taking CBD right after meal time.
Contact Anavii Market -- Where Wellness Thrives
Anavii Market is dedicated to helping you live your best life. We want to help you find the best CBD and hemp-based products for your needs, from the best lab-tested CBD oil products to Anavii Health, our new hemp protein powder.
Contact Anavii Market and we’ll help you pick the best products for your wellness journey.
- Call – 502-209-8808
- Email – email@example.com
- Message us on social media – @anaviimarket or @anaviimarketcbd