Tinctures and balms and capsules – oh my! In As we currently undergo the sudden CBD boom, so many different ways to use CBD have been sprouting up left and right.
But how do you know which one is right for you? Here’s a quick overview on the different ways to use CBD:
- Directly under your tongue
- Apply it to your skin
- Take it with water
- Snack on some edibles
Let’s go step by step through these different ways to use CBD – discover more below!
Directly Under Your Tongue
Out of all the different ways to use CBD, this one is arguably the most popular. When you take CBD sublingually, or under the tongue, you’ll be using a tincture. Put simply, a tincture is a bottle of liquid CBD oil that comes with a dropper for easy transport of your CBD oil.
How to take CBD oil via-tincture? You’ll gently squeeze the top of the dropper to fill it with the CBD from your bottle! After that, you’ll drop the oil under your tongue.
But don’t swallow it just yet! Let the CBD slowly absorb in your mouth for about 30 seconds. After that, you’re good to go.
There are many different ways to use CBD, but taking it sublingually offers the most flavor out of them all.
At Anavii Market, we sell CBD tinctures that come in a variety of flavors, such as:
Nature’s Hemp Oil – Peppermint
- Perfect for relaxation – it’s just as comforting as a mug of hot peppermint tea!
Elixinol – Cinnamint
- Yum! It’s zippy and will wake you up – arguably more than your morning coffee will!
Life Patent – Lemon
- Tastes as light and carefree as it makes you feel
USDA Organic RE Botanicals – All Natural
- Live that green lifestyle to the fullest – taste the pure flavors of Mother Earth!
If you’re fond of flavor, then tinctures are for you! If you’re not, don’t worry – some of the different ways to use CBD are flavorless!
Applied To The Skin
Looking to simplify your skincare routine? Seeking natural joint support? Interested in potentially managing inflammation-related issues? Out of all of the different ways to use CBD, CBD topicals might be the best fit for you and your needs!
But wait – what’s a topical? A topical can include a vast array of products we use externally for our skin.
Common topicals include salves, creams, balms, lotions, body butters, and so on! There are many different ways to use CBD, and topicals seem to fit for a variety of folks!
How to take CBD oil as a topical? It’s simple! You’ll apply it to your skin and joints just as you would any other lotion.
But remember – topicals can go a long way, so don’t start with a huge scoop! A dime-sized amount is perfect.
You’ll then massage the topical onto your problem location for an incredibly soothing experience! Ultimately, from the many different ways to use CBD, topicals remind us most of a spa! And who doesn’t deserve an at-home spa day?
Looking for more guidance on using topicals? Watch our co-founder, Annie Rouse, take you through the steps in this short video:
What makes the experience even more luxurious are the common ingredients found in CBD topicals. In addition to the full-spectrum of cannabinoids that Anavii Market CBD topicals offer, you’ll also enjoy ultra-soothing ingredients such as:
- Shea butter
- Coconut oil
- Grapeseed oil
Essentially, there are a lot of different ways to use CBD in your day to day life that can lead to an instant feeling of increased relaxation.
Our suggestion? Sit back, relax, and rub some CBD topical on your skin after a long day.
Take It With Water
A single gulp and you’re good! Seriously – out of the different ways to use CBD, swallowing a softgel is definitely the most straightforward method for a variety of reasons:
No flavor? No problem!
- Not a fan of the flavors in full spectrum CBD? No worries – because when you take a softgel, you won’t be tasting anything!
Controlling your dose
- When taking a softgel, you’ll know the exact concentration of your dose. How? Each softgel contains a specific amount of CBD. This is helpful for tracking your wellness progress!
Grab n’ go
- There are many different ways to use CBD, and softgels are best for those folks who are on the go. It’s easy to make your CBD softgel a part of your daily routine – take it with other daily supplements, your breakfast, on a plane, and so on!
Thankfully, Anavii Market carries premium quality, TSA-approved CBD softgels for your busy lifestyle! New to CBD? Softgels are also a great place to start!
Here are some CBD softgels that we recommend for the go-getter, the newbie, and everyone under the sun:
Bluebird Botanicals Softgels
- With 15mg of CBD per softgel, Bluebird Botanicals sources their products from Colorado hemp, blended beautifully with hemp seed oil – perfect for your daily health needs!
Ananda Hemp Softgels
- Available in a 30 or 60 count bottle, Ananda Hemp uses Kentucky grown hemp in curating their 15mg softgels – an ideal place to start for the new CBD user!
Remember – the bioavailability of CBD drastically increases if there’s food in your system. Our tip on how to use CBD oil softgels effectively? Take your CBD softgel with a light meal or a high fat snack!
Doesn’t it make sense why, out of all the different ways to use CBD, softgels are one of the most popular?
Snack On Some Edibles
Calling all snack lovers! When talking about different ways to use CBD, CBD edibles have got to be the tastiest and most on-trend option.
I know what you’re thinking – can I seriously get the real natural benefits from hemp-derived CBD if I eat it? The answer – yes, yes you can.
Out of all the different ways to use CBD, edibles have been popping up left and right. Just make sure you’re buying a third-party verified CBD brand!
Why? CBD isn’t FDA approved yet, which means folks can hustle fake CBD – even if the label says CBD on it. Crazy, right?
But with a third-party verified product, you’ll have access to the exact ingredients. That $8.99 CBD infused chocolate bar at the corner store could have zero CBD in it for all we know!
But don’t let the bad guys stray you away from enjoying CBD edibles! At Anavii Market, we sell only third-party verified CBD edibles – here are some of our faves:
Plus CBD Oil Gummies
- With 5mg of CBD per gummy, Plus CBD Oil offers CBD gummies made with organic cane sugar in two delicious flavors – Citrus Punch and Cherry Mango! Ideal for candy lovers and picky eaters.
Barlean’s Seriously Delicious Emulsion:
- Just a spoonful of CBD makes the medicine go down! Sub your late night spoonful of peanut butter with this chocolate mint flavored CBD emulsion – packed with 25mg CBD per teaspoon!
Make your CBD routine fun with Anavii Market! Eating CBD as a quick snack is one of the most creative and different ways to use CBD – but it’s up to you to decide if it’s your favorite!
We're Here to Help!
Hopefully this deep dive into the different ways to use CBD was beneficial for y’all! If it wasn’t, or you have some extra questions, comments, and concerns – please reach out! We love chatting with folks looking to learn more about CBD and natural wellness.
Give us a ring at 502-209-8808, email us at email@example.com, or shoot us a message on social media. As always, we’re here to help you understand the different ways to use CBD!
The products sold on this site and these statements herein have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.