Hemp protein powder is an easy way to add this lean, complete protein to almost any food from smoothies to baked goods.
Hemp is one of the best plant-based proteins, and one of the most nutritious and well-rounded proteins in all of nature. Made from the heart of hemp seeds, the best hemp protein powders are flavorless and easy to add to any recipe that needs a protein and nutrition boost.
In this article, we’re going to explain what hemp protein is and how you can use it. We’ll also outline the benefits of hemp protein and why using it in powdered form can be so convenient. Anavii Health Hemp Heart Protein is a great choice if you want to easily add hemp protein powder to your diet. It’s completely flavorless, and packed with nutrition like essential amino acids and other key nutrients.
Before we get into all that, let’s answer a few frequently asked questions.
FAQ: Hemp Protein Powder
Here are some common questions:
- What is hemp protein powder? It's a nutritious, vegan and plant-based product which can be added to almost any food. Hemp protein has all essential amino acids, along with important nutrients like potassium, magnesium, and omegas 3-6-9.
- Will hemp protein powder make me high? No. Manufacturers create hemp protein powder from the nutritious core of the hemp seed, called a hemp heart. Hemp seeds do not contain THC. Neither do the industrial hemp plants grown to make this product.
- Is hemp protein a complete protein? Yes. Hemp protein is a complete protein, and considered one of the best plant-based proteins. There is about 15g of protein and just 80 calories per serving of Anavii Health Hemp Protein Powder.
- Is hemp protein good for vegan diets? Is it gluten-free? If you’re looking for a plant-based protein powder that’s packed with nutrition but not allergens, then you’ve met your match. There’s just one ingredient in Anavii Health Hemp Protein Powder, and that’s hemp seeds.
- Does hemp protein powder taste good? Some hemp protein has a strong, earthy taste. However, modern hemp protein powders can be completely flavorless, letting you taste your food instead.
What are the benefits of hemp protein?
Hemp protein is one of the most complete plant-based proteins in nature.
Hemp contains all 9 essential amino acids. A 1/4 cup of Anavii Health Hemp Heart Protein, for example, contains just 80 calories, and 15 grams of protein. That makes for an extremely lean protein. And studies show as much as 90% of hemp protein is digestible, making it much easier to digest than some other plant-based alternatives.
What about other nutritional benefits of hemp?
If we only talked about protein, however, we’d be ignoring many of the potential benefits of hemp protein. It's high in dietary fiber, encouraging numerous potential benefits. It’s also relatively low fat, with a good amount of unsaturated fats.
And you can also look to hemp protein as a great source of nutrients like Omega 3-6-9s, ALA, GLA, magnesium, potassium, and iron. That’s a lot of nutritional power packed into just a couple ounces of flavorless powder! No wonder our customers say it's a versatile addition to almost anything you make.
What can you do with hemp protein powder?
It’s easy to add a flavorless hemp protein powder with simple ingredients to your cooking.
Anavii Health Hemp Protein Powder is made with hemp hearts, the core of the hemp plant. This creates a colorless, flavorless hemp powder which can be added to anything. It has a lightly sweet aftertaste, and most people don’t taste a difference at all.
A lot of people love to add our powder to their smoothies. It's is extremely easy to digest, so it’s a great choice if you need a protein boost after a workout or just need a quick, nutritious meal or snack.
Smoothies aren’t the only use for this product, however. You can add them to yogurt and smoothie bowls, or even baked goods. Check out this recipe for protein-packed Hempy Banana Bread. It’s a great example of its versatility. Add it to chocolate chip cookies? Overnight oats? It’s all up to you.
About special diets: Is hemp protein powder gluten free? Keto-friendly?
Hemp protein is great choice for almost any special diet. If you’re looking to increase your protein intake, this could be your best choice.
Our protein powder is also free of all major allergens, including being vegan friendly and gluten-free. It's a great choice for keto diets too. It’s a lean protein, with an incredible amino acid profile. And hemp protein should easily mix other all-natural ingredients, like special baking mixes, alternatives to sugar, egg whites and other substitutes.
In addition, properly grown hemp can be extremely sustainable. Anavii Health Hemp Protein is made from 100% non-GMO hemp, so you can feel good about what you’re eating. It’s good for you and good for the planet.
Anavii Is Your Source For Hemp-Based Wellness
Anavii Market offers a wide array of hemp-based products to make your life better. In addition to protein powder, we’ve got hemp textiles and, of course, CBD. We can find the right product for you. Reach out:
- Call – 502-209-8808
- Email – email@example.com
- Message us on social media – @anaviimarket or @anaviimarketcbd